Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IndeksLatest imagesPencarianPendaftaranLogin

Three Days Grace - "Animal I Have Become"

Go down 
PengirimMessage
batara
Derektor
Derektor
batara

Jumlah posting : 1655

Three Days Grace - "Animal I Have Become" Empty
PostSubyek: Three Days Grace - "Animal I Have Become"   Three Days Grace - "Animal I Have Become" Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 10:50 am

Three Days Grace - "Animal I Have Become" (Single)

Three Days Grace - "Animal I Have Become" ThreeDaysGrace-OneX

"Animal I Have Become" is the first single from Three Days Grace's second studio album, One-X. Unlike most singles, "Animal I Have Become" wasn't released in stores, and only had one track.

The video, directed by Dean Karr, features singer Adam Gontier as the main character. Gontier is seen looking into mirrors, and other reflective objects, seeing himself as a monster. Gontier has stated that while addicted to the painkiller OxyContin, he had become abusive and angry and had no idea who he was anymore. He wrote "Animal I Have Become" while in rehab for his addiction. The song is featured on the video game WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2007, and song stayed on us mainstream rock for 7 weeks at #1 and 3 weeks at #1 on the modern rock chart. It was also featured on the game NHL 2006.

Three Days Grace - "Animal I Have Become" Dnld

Code:
Animal I Have Become.rar  Filesize: 5.31 MB
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ITAHRO7Z

File Password:
Code:
//z15.invisionfree.com/MEGAmp3n

" Mabye Im The One Who Is The Schizophrenic Psycho, Yeah.. . . "
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
http://www.kamudanaku.co.cc

Three Days Grace - "Animal I Have Become"
Kembali Ke Atas