Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IndeksLatest imagesPencarianPendaftaranLogin

Alice Cooper - Live at Cabo Wabo

Go down 
PengirimMessage
batara
Derektor
Derektor
batara

Jumlah posting : 1655

Alice Cooper - Live at Cabo Wabo Empty
PostSubyek: Alice Cooper - Live at Cabo Wabo   Alice Cooper - Live at Cabo Wabo Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 2:54 pm

Alice Cooper - Live at Cabo Wabo 0000473859

Recorded live at Cabo Wabo, Mexico in 1996. With over 50 million album sales to his name, Alice Cooper is one of the best selling artists ever. His live show is legendary, since he focuses his shows on entertainment with his gruesome make-up, ... Full Descriptiona boa constrictor around his neck and an unhealthy dose of fake blood. This set includes notable guest appearances from Rob Zombie (on "Elected" and "Feed My Frankenstein"), Slash (playing lead guitar on "Lost In America", "Only Women Bleed" and "Elected") and Sammy Hagar, who plays lead guitar on "School's Out"! This album shows Alice Cooper at his very best, performing in front of a live audience with hits like "Schools Out", "No More Mr Nice Guy", "Poison" and "Teenage Lament '74" and many more.

Track Listing

1. School's Out
2. Under My Wheels
3. I'm Eighteen
4. Desperado
5. Lost in America
6. Teenage Lament '74
7. I Never Cry
8. Poison
9. No More Mr. Nice Guy
10. Welcome to My Nightmare
11. Only Woman Bleed
12. Feed My Frankenstein
13. Elected
14. Is Anyone Home

Alice Cooper - Live at Cabo Wabo 301necy
Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/167590966/Live_at_Cabo_Wabo_96_www.nd-warez.info_.rar

Alice Cooper - Live at Cabo Wabo 2jcvxfs
Code:
www.nd-warez.info
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
http://www.kamudanaku.co.cc

Alice Cooper - Live at Cabo Wabo
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1